Tuesday, November 19, 2013

if I had hair to play with, this is how I would wear it at my wedding. maybe I could talk all my lovely long-haired bridesmaids into wearing their hair like this. :)

Evergreens set of two hand carved rubber stamps.
Evergreens set of two hand carved rubber stamps.
Click here to download
if I had hair to play with, this is how I would wear it at my wedding. maybe I could talk all my lovely long-haired bridesmaids into wearing their hair like this. :)
if I had hair to play with, this is how I would wear it at my wedding. maybe I could talk all my lovely long-haired bridesmaids into wearing their hair like this. :)
Click here to download
Hand made by Samantha Stas: Fantastic Mr. Fox
Hand made by Samantha Stas: Fantastic Mr. Fox
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment